At the 2024 NAMM Show, we interviewed representatives from the businesses in our field of music notation software and related technology.
Today’s podcast episode is a conversation Philip Rothman had with Sam Butler, Avid’s director of product management. Sam talked with us about the new Sibelius features that Avid previewed at NAMM, the new Android application, and Sibelius Cloud publishing improvements.
Come back the next couple of weeks for more conversations from the NAMM Show. And if you didn’t hear our NAMM wrap-up episode, check that out in the podcast feed — David MacDonald and Philip Rothman review all the industry news and analyze what it means for you.
More from Scoring Notes:
- NAMM 2024: Wrap-up and interview with CEO John Mlynczak
- NAMM 2024: John Mlynczak on his first show as president and CEO
- NAMM 2024: Muse Group’s Jack Sutton on Hal Leonard, MuseScore development and more
- NAMM 2024: MakeMusic’s Jason Wick on MakeMusic Cloud, Finale, and more
- NAMM 2024: Avid’s Sam Butler on upcoming Sibelius features, Android app, and more
- NAMM 2024: Exhibition mission